Enterprise IT Services for the Real Estate Value Chain is challenging task that involves the construction business. The technical specification parameters are to be linked with the vendor and the customer.
The solutions is a sort of Enterprise resource planning. The service addition is as per your business need whether it is about managing your resources, or your materials.
The Data management today are more specific to cloud or SaaS (software as a Service), whether you buy it from your vendor or just run it on your own server as per your convenience. Our motive is to meet your requirements professionally by identifying your work process and give it a digital way of processing the data.
We help companies effectively manage the complete real estate life cycle:
- Planning and business development – Real Estate Portfolio Management, Marketing & Sales, Opportunity Management, Design & Engineering.
- Resource management – Materials Management, Workforce Management & Optimization, Equipment & Tools Management, Fabrication & Assembly.
- Enterprise management & support – Financial, Operational & Workforce Analytics, Financial Supply Chain Management, Financial & Management Accounting, Corporate Governance.
- Facility management – Contract & Service Level Management, Service Delivery & Operations, Infrastructure Management.
- Project management – Project Portfolio Monitoring, Planning & Schedule, Project Execution, Contract Management, Project Financials.
- Subcontractor & supplier management – Supplier Planning & Contracting, Subcontract Management, Expediting & Tracking.
- Real estate operations – Asset Portfolio, Lease Management, Common Area Management.
We have done it in the past!
One of our clients wanted to keep a track of their land records, they wanted to place their pointer over the map and wanted to know, how much land is acquired or belong to whom and all of their information under their territory. We solved their problem with a Mauja maps on ArcGIS way to handle it on Web based service.
So if you require services like this, Hit for a query!